We are changing lives.
Here's the proof. National research has shown that positive relationships between Littles and their Bigs have a direct and measurable impact on children’s lives. By participating in our programs, Little Brothers and Sisters are more confident in their schoolwork performance and get along better with their families.
said their Big helped them learn right from wrong
said their Big relationship helped them make better choices in life
reported doing better in school because of their Big
- More confident in their schoolwork performance and 52% less likely to skip school
- Able to get along better with their families
- 46% less likely to begin using illegal drugs
- 27% less likely to begin using alcohol
- 96% of children advanced to the next grade level
- 96% make progress in at least four key areas of youth development
Free Fact Sheet
10 Things to Know Before Becoming a Big
Get the Free Fact Sheet
Download this essential fact sheet to help prep for the volunteering process.
First 7 Activities As a Big
Get the Free Ebook
Download this essential fact sheet for activity ideas that will help you and your Little get to know each other!