Blooming Bids for Kids returns June 18, 2021
Check back here for more updates on how this year’s garden party will look different, but feel the same – together at a distance, supporting Big Brothers Big Sisters of Cape Cod & the Islands mentoring programs
- Save the Date - June 18, 2021 Sponsorship & Branding Opportunities will be posted here soon. If you can't wait to find them here, please reach out to Kate Peterson directly and she will send them your way email@example.com
- Lori and Sunny Brennan | Brennan & Co
- Gayle and Robert Mone | Mone Insurance, Inc
- Al and Jill Woollacott
- Stanley Startzell and Debbi Zetterberg
- Cape Cod 5
- Cronig's Market
- Martha's Vineyard Bank
- Karen and Frick Jones
- Marcia L. Smith and Kenneth Andrichik
- Connie and Mark Alexander
- Doyle Construction Group
- John Keene Excavation
- Point B Realty
- AMK Concepts
- Beetlebung Tree Care
- Lawrence Lynch Corp.
- Peggy Schwier
- Sandpiper Realty
- Tea Lane Real Estate
- Vineyard Pool & Spa
- The Field Gallery
- Truly Scrumptious
- Tilton Tents
Previous supporters of Blooming Bids for Kids will be included in our garden party-in-a-box mailing late this spring
Blooming Bids for Kids has been an instrumental resource in growing the Big Brothers Big Sisters program on-island.
In the last five years, the success of Blooming Bids for Kids has allowed BBBSCCI to:
- Make 45 NEW Big and Little friendships (and counting!) – that’s 45 Bigs, 45 Littles, and 45+ guardians. The impact really is BIG!
- Serve over 75 children on-island in a high quality mentoring friendship with a caring adult volunteer
- Raise over $150,000 allowing for the creation of a full-time Martha’s Vineyard Program Coordinator in 2018
- Become one of the leading regions in the U.S. with an average match length of 4 years!