Bowl For Kids’ Sake is Big Brothers Big Sisters’ signature fundraiser. Each year half a million people across the country come together to raise money for their local Big Brothers Big Sisters.
This year, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Massachusetts is hosting a Luau on the Lanes. Grab your lei and come dressed ready to strike down our waitlist. Sign up with your Big or Little, family, friends or company, and raise money for a great cause! Celebrate your successes with us at our participating bowling lane locations and event dates:
Olindy’s Bowling Lanes in Quincy on Sunday, March 6, 1:00-3:00pm
Wonder Bowl in New Bedford on Sunday, March 13, 1:00-3:00pm
Westgate Lanes in Brockton on Sunday, March 27, 1:00-3:00pm
We’ll have prizes, raffles, pizza, cookies and most importantly, fun!
- Your support matters. By supporting our event with your registration or corporate sponsorship, you can make a difference in a child’s life while showing your community just how much you care. Please contact Tori Costa at email@example.com with all inquiries and sponsorship or registration opportunities.
Health and Safety Guidelines
Your participation this year will put us well on our way to striking our $20,000 goal. As a designated 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Big Brothers Big Sisters depends on fundraising to support its mission to help children in under-resourced families thrive by proving transformational, one to one professionally supported relationships with caring adult mentors.
King Pin: $2,500
• 3 Teams of Bowlers, shoes & bowling fee (15 bowlers)
• Food for all 15 teammates
• Logo on the Board and Three Lane Sponsorships
• Early admission for warm up
• 15 “Fan” tickets (bring along friends and or employees to enjoy food and cheer you on!)
• Your company name and logo will HEADLINE ALL print, digital, and media promotion up to and on the day of the event.
• 2 Teams of Bowlers, shoes & bowling fee (10 bowlers)
• Food for all 10 teammates
• Logo on the Board and Two Lane Sponsorships
• Early admission for warm up
• 10 “Fan” tickets (bring along friends and or employees to enjoy food and cheer you on!)
• Your company logo on print, digital, and media promotion up to and on the day of the event.
Company Team, Lane and Little : $650
Company Team includes 5 employees to bowl. Meals and all associated fees (shoes and lane) are included. Your sponsorship will be advertised the day of the event. You will, of course, bowl in your Lane, with your company’s name and/or logo prominently featured. This level also sponsors a little to bowl that day for free! This is a terrific team-building event for a great cause!
Company Team: $500
Company Team includes 5 employees to bowl. Meals and all associated fees (shoes and lane) are included. Your sponsorship will be advertised the day of the event. This is a terrific team-building event for a great cause!
Lane and a Little: $125
Buy a Lane and sponsor a Little to Bowl. Have your business name and logo proudly displayed on the lane.
Lane Sponsor: $100
Buy a lane and have your business name and logo proudly displayed on the lane.
Download Sponsorship Form HERE.
For more than 60 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Massachusetts has worked to ensure that every child has the support from caring adults that they need for healthy development and success in life. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Massachusetts makes meaningful, monitored matches between adults volunteers (“Bigs”) and children (“Littles”), ages 7 through high school graduation, in communities across Eastern Massachusetts. We develop positive relationships that have a direct and lasting effect on the lives of young people. Our mission is to provide children who lack positive adult role models with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships with caring, responsible adults that change their lives for the better, forever.
For more information about our programs and our organization, please visit www.emassbigs.org or call 617-542-9090.
Due to the safety of all participants and supporters, Bowl for Kids’ Sake will follow all and any up-to-date MA-Covid 19 state and town specific guidelines. We will continuously monitor these guidelines and adjust as needed. Thank you for your understanding.