The Young Professionals Group’s Biggest Event of the Year
The Young Professionals Group Executive Committee invites you to join us for an exclusive event attended by Boston’s best and brightest professionals. Bring your poker face and dancing shoes, and get ready for a night of networking, drinks and table games all for a great cause. Prizes awarded to the top players.
- Where Artists for Humanity Epi Center
- When Saturday, June 20, 2020 | 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Details Your ticket includes an open bar, hors-d'oeuvres, DJ and dancing, and casino chips to play your hand at blackjack, craps, and more! Grand prizes will be awarded to the top casino winners, silent auction, and an opportunity to purchase raffle tickets with 30+ prizes to win!
- The Dwyer Family Foundation
- Peter and Kate DeFalco
- Christopher and Amy Remondi
- John and Dottie Remondi
We’re Getting Down at: Artists for Humanity Epi Center
Artists for Humanity Epi Center | 100 W 2nd St, Boston, MA 02127Get Directions
Dress: Dress to impress (think old Vegas cocktail attire).
Interested in becoming a sponsor? There are a number of ways to get involved:
For more information on sponsorship opportunities contact Kate Peterson at email@example.com.
*Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Guests must be 21+ to attend.
Executive Committee Co-Chairs:
Peter A. DeFalco II – Refinitiv
Devon Goodall, LPL Financial
Tomas Aponte, Bottom Line
Joe Bradlee, Pawtucket Red Sox
Bobby Alvarado, Newmark Knight Frank
Jake Cohen, Huron Consulting Group
Evan Comer, KPMG
Kyle Doherty, Guidepoint
Dan Driscoll, Colliers International
Sara Driscoll, Compass
Ngoc Duong, Advent International
Jennifer Dwyer, Columbia Threadneedle
Elizabeth Elcock, Office Resources, Inc
Kelsey Gauger, Suffolk Construction
Kelly Gross, Brand Content
Angela Jong, TA Associates
Jennifer Minerva, Wayfair
Anne Neylon, BNY Mellon
Lenny Pierce, JLL
Chris Scharff, Waterstone Properties
Nick Schneider, Bernkopf Goodman LLP
Jay Scuteri, BPEA
Ethan Sobel, Boston University Hillel
Sal Visali, GID Investments
Kevin Wang, BV Investment Partners