10 Low Cost and Fun Holiday Activities for Kids in Boston
Winters in Boston can be tough…but the Holidays around the city seem to make it magical, especially for your Little. That’s why we put together a fun list of Holiday inspired activities that you can do together to encourage good Holiday cheer. Plus, most of these are pretty low cost (since we know your wallet is hurting after Black Friday)!
- Snow Paint! Adding drops of food coloring to some water creates instant art in the snow!
- Ninja Turtle Ornaments! All you need are some green ornaments, ribbon, glitter and googly eyes and before you know it the ninja turtles will be joining you for Christmas!
- Outdoor Ice Skating! Click here for a list of all of the outdoor ice skating rinks in Boston.
- Sledding! Click here for a list of Boston area sledding hills!
- Celebrate Chinese New Year! More details here.
- Share some laughs with your Little at the 12 and Under Show at Improv Boston!
- “Play Date” at the ICA.
- Attend a Rudolph the Reindeer Reading at Faneuil Hall- fun for all ages!
- Satisfy your sweet tooth craving with some holiday cookie baking with your Little!
- Get out of the cold and see Boston from the sky at the “Skywalk Observatory” at the Prudential Center! It’s a great way to see the city in a new way.