It's Time to Change Your Community
- Action for Boston Community Development (ABCD)
- Arlington Housing Authority
- Boston Centers for Youth and Families (BCYF)
- Brookline Housing Authority
- Cambridge Housing Authority (CHA)
- Cambridge Public Schools
- Clarendon Hill Towers
- Fenway CDC
- Gloucester Housing Authority (GHA)
- Housing Opportunities Unlimited
- Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción (IBA)
- Medford Housing Authority
- Medford Public Schools
- New Academy Estates
- Riverside Community Center
- Somerville Housing Authority (SHA)
- South End Community Health Center
- Urban Edge
- Waltham Housing Authority (WHA)
- Whittier Street Health Center
Our partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay and Endicott College will provide our public housing youth with a mentor who’s truly invested in them — broadening their horizons throughout the course of their friendship."
Our partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay, and now Babson College and Olin College, helps to provide our public housing youth with the tools they need to succeed. For some of these young people, this will be their first time on a college campus, a crucial step toward furthering their educational potential."
We are thrilled about the new partnership between the Emerson basketball team and Josiah Quincy Elementary School. It really builds the students’ self-esteem to have an adult role model who volunteers to spend one-on-one time with them."