General Statement of Duties:
Provide excellent general office and Operations Department support, continuously improve facilities management and consistently support Agency departments’ administrative needs. Execute all job duties and interactions with internal (staff) and external (general public) with a superior level of professionalism and customer service.
- 3 to 5 years general office and customer service experience. High school degree; Associates or higher level education desired.
- Excellent verbal, written, and phone communications skills.
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Word, and Excel.
- Superior organizational abilities and detail-oriented with the ability to project manage and successfully complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, goal-oriented organization.
- Ability to prioritize tasks accordingly, and excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, high-energy, can-do attitude with positive sense of humor.
- Flexible, patient, proactive and outstanding customer service behavior with all audiences.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds and perform physical work
Supervisor: Manager of Operations
- Responsible for managing the Agency’s reception area during business hours. Ensure all guests are greeted and provided assistance. Answer all calls in a friendly, customer oriented and professional manner.
- Enter accounts payable invoices into accounting system and follow up with vendors and staff with any discrepancies to achieve resolution.
- Support the Operations Department by setting up new employee’s workspace and provide orientation support to the Agency’s phone and computer networks.
- Assist with Board of Directors and external meeting preparation.
- Maintain neat and orderly appearance of office space by conducting daily walk through and clean up.
- Responsible for timely ordering office supplies and keeping supply closets neat and organized.
- Provide support to Manager with purchasing, account reconciliation, bookkeeping projects and other similar financial assignments.
- Assist other departments with projects as needed.
- Maintain office equipment and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Organize and maintain all key Agency files.
- Participate in Agency events and perform additional tasks assigned by the Manager of Operations, other Operation Department managers or President & CEO.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals within this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, physical demands and required skills. BBBSMB may at its discretion add to or change the duties of the position at any time.